Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wanderlust: A Movie Review


I recently watched the movie Wanderlust starring Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston. The movie was not really that great but it was ok. The story, for me, was not as enticing but the director did attempt to make it funny. There are scenes that made me laugh, and some made me wince a little, which means I'm affected by the particular scene in some way.
The story is about a struggling couple who left the city when the husband suddenly got unemployed. On their way to Atlanta, they bumped into a group of people who call themselves an intentional commune in  a place they call the Elysium. The love and faith of the couple for each other is tested during their stay in this place. 
The couple started to realize certain things and in the end, they realized that their love for each other is still more than anything else. That together they can brave anything that comes their way.
I did enjoy the movie but it is not something that I would want to watch again. It is a funny movie and Jennifer Aniston is really sexy.
I rate this movie 3.5 out of 5 stars.








No comments:

Post a Comment